Metal Machining Liquid, Cutting Fluid, Coolant
I. Main Features
◆ Compact structure, easy installation and maintenance;
◆ Special parts of industrial chiller are made of special materials with special treatment, corrosion resistance, strong sealing performance;
◆ Reliable performance, stable operation, low noise, high energy efficiency;
◆High-pressure electrostatic spray, beautiful appearance, anti-static, corrosion-resistant;
◆ Low power consumption, environmental protection and energy saving.
◆CNC lathe, milling machine, broaching machine;
◆CNC Machining center
◆Grinding machine, honing machine;
◆Electric discharge machine, cleaning machine;
◆To keep machining accuracy subject to the changing liquid temperature;
◆Set up the oil temperature based on the ambient temperature to avoid thermal deformation for the workpieces;
◆Immersion type to keep the chiller from contaminating by the impurities and the cutting powder;
◆Easy to clean, maintain and install;
◆Auto alarming function to reminder users for inspection and maintenance to avoid any damage of industrial chiller/cooling unit.
IV. Technical Specifications
|Cooling capacity (W)||1600||2500||3500|
|Input power (KW)||0.9||1.05||1.6|
|Temperature regulating range (°C)||5°C~35°C||5°C~35°C||5°C~35°C|
|Ambience Temperature (°C)||≦42°C||≦42°C||≦42°C|
- Cooling Capacity results subject to the ambience temperature at 35°C, oil liquid temp. at 35°C and water liquid at 20°C.
- When the liquid level is below the chilling tube, clotted water on the tube surface will be mixed into the liquid to cause liquid deterioration, thus decreasing the cooling capacity;
- This industrial chiller / cooling unit machine should be used in well-ventilated places free of dust, corrosive gas or debris.
- Do not use corrosive liquid;
- Clean the liquid, filter net and chilling tube regularly, once per month is preferred;
- Clean the condensator regularly, once per half year is preferred;
- Other industrial chiller / cooling unit specifications and sizes can be customizable upon request.
V. Mounting Dimensions of Industrial Chiller / Cooling Unit
VI. Models Instruction
MC – XX – J
(1) (2) (3)
MC: Immersion type industrial chiller / cooling unit series;
XX indicate cooling capacity 100x(XX)=100XX (W)
e.g. XX is 25, it indicates cooling capacity at 100W x 25=2500W
(3) J stands for cooling agent (S for water, Y for oil)